Wednesday 30 January 2013

What do you think?

 I've got pretty bad at taking little breaks from my blog, I can only blame an all consuming photography brief that has sucked up every little bit of my free time. Alas, the end is near so I thought I'd take a break from my ever lasting relationship with photoshop and show you what I've been up to.
 I know I have said before I don't like mixing my blog with my university work, but this is a one off and I thought you guys might enjoy it. Here's a few images from part 2 of the brief titled "The Collector" - Hope you enjoy...





 These are a few of my favourites and it properly shows you all the little bits and bobs I found to use in the shoot. A lot of the items are highly personal - my late Grandfathers driving licence from the 70's and his Polish I.D card for example. Other pieces are mostly vintage or picked up for pennies in charity shops and for the clothes, I thank my family and boyfriend for letting me have a good rummage in their draws.

What do you think? I'd love some feedback...

Harri 

xxx

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures, you've done such a lovely job! xx

    seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos, you've given them such a nice blue tone :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophie, I thought the blue gave a vintage-esk look :) x

      Delete
  3. this will make for a proper classy project, great collection of things. i did fashion promotion and i do miss the projects you really get into

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mat, yeah fashion promotion is so varied. Really get to try out lots of things! x

      Delete
  4. The tone of these photos is beautiful. The colours are almost moody, it gives a nice nostalgic feel to them :) I love the items you used, especially seeing as they are personal. I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my latest blog post (http://teathreesugars.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos. The composition and tone is great! The last photo is my favourite, it has great character.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great. You are so artistic in everything you do it is lovely to see x x

    ReplyDelete